Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you deliver?
- Scooters Party Rentals does provide a delivery and pick-up service. Please contact our office for delivery fees.
- Do I need to wash your stuff when the party is over?
- One of the benefits to renting is that we do the washing. Just return the items in their original delivery containers,
free of food and liquid. Linens should be dry and refuse-free to prevent staining.
- How many glasses do I need for my cocktail party?
- It depends on how many different types of drinks you are serving. We usually recommend 2 1/2 glasses per guest over a 3
hour period. What is being served will determine the different styles of glass, or you could opt for our stem-less
wine glass which can also be used for beer, mixed drinks, soft drinks and water.
- When should I make my reservation?
- Early planning will ensure product availability. We accept quantity adjustments up to one week prior to the scheduled
day of delivery or pickup. You can place an order as early as a year in advance or more, or you can wait until the week of-
as long as we have the items you are looking for available. If you are hoping for something specific, such as square
dinnerware, it is best to reserve your order as soon as you know the date of your event.
- Do I have to be home when the delivery arrives?
- You do not have to be home for a delivery if the rental order has been paid and arrangements have been made in advance.
However, you must provide a covered area for the rentals to protect them from weather damage. It should also be a secure
location as you are responsible for any loss.
- Is set-up and take down included in the rental rate?
- Set up and take down is not included, unless otherwise specified (i.e. tents, dance floors, staging, and drapery). We
will offer set up and take down at an additional cost.
- When do I pick up my order?
- The date of pick up will be discussed when the order is placed. In most cases, you may pick the rental items up the day
prior to your event and return them the day after for a one-day charge. This is based on availability.
- Do I get a refund for the rentals I didn't use?
- Unfortunately, time out is time paid for. We cannot credit you for unused rentals as those items were not available to
another customer at that time. Everything that leaves our warehouse must be paid for even if it was not used. This is to
cover handling costs.